[Bioc-devel] git credential problem

Liu, Qian Q|@n@L|u @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Nov 10 21:41:04 CET 2020

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks and I can login now and see the details in BiocCredentials account. I will change the maintainer email in my package also.

Best,
Qian
________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 10:34 AM
To: Qian Liu <qliu7 using buffalo.edu>; Kern, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org>
Cc: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] git credential problem

Hi Qian,

You should have access to the package using qian.liu using roswellpark.org <mailto:qian.liu using roswellpark.org>. You should be able to login to your BiocCredentials account and check if you have access. Everything on our end looks fine.

You should change the DESCRIPTION in your package to say qian.liu using roswellpark.org <mailto:qian.liu using roswellpark.org> instead fo the buffalo.edu <http://secure-web.cisco.com/1pwlIeWixsmdC3xhaHyFjHcPP4CFB7zSlZh1YQNnXa-9iE5gOKIkERJHrlfo-0KGeAMNibjub5vwRNf0c-5QeqyHyxL8Q-kivrWlRKu_YxFPRzsJE0fPcoTatXhVASfF7rkouJ0MMcaUtCBcSR5mNAemH1YUuCfY5IZn91YBnhALMAargwqNcTMLbAlUeGrz0VxJql9b9vTCRwacerscGPuK3mOmFS2zaMAgV2K-RhChbCrjxDbP8jId5h7CJYrWxY2pLTOFffwLsC6FJQ1ZKOmUrzliiVFGn96CzhKoof_9fFz7nVu_wT7kOgEUcXwgs/http%3A%2F%2Fbuffalo.edu%2F> address.

Best,

Nitesh