[Bioc-devel] Acceptable dataset origins besides ExperimentHub

Sean Davis @e@nd@v| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 10 13:29:51 CET 2020

Hi, Hector.

While an "unofficial" answer, there are many packages that access data from
public repositories, so using an EBI-supported repository and FTP site
seems perfectly acceptable to me.

Sean

ᐧ