[Bioc-devel] git credential problem

Qian Liu q||u7 @end|ng |rom bu||@|o@edu
Tue Nov 10 03:50:22 CET 2020

Dear Bioc,

I was trying to fix the SQLDataFrame building error, but it says I don't
have correct access right. Since I am using a different computer, so I
followed the step 1 in this link:
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/maintain-bioc-only/, but the
Bioconductor git credential page shows:

qliu7 using buffalo.edu is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor
package. Please check the spelling or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org for
help.
qian.liu using roswellpark.org is not associated with a maintainer of a
Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling or contact
bioc-devel using r-project.org for help.

Please suggest how to proceed. Thanks!

Best,
Qian