[Bioc-devel] Vignette building error in multiGSEA

Sebastian Canzler @eb@@t|@n@c@nz|er @end|ng |rom u|z@de
Wed Nov 4 11:29:13 CET 2020

Dear BioC-Developers,

after the Release of Bioconductor 3.12 I encountered a building error of
the multiGSEA package in the devel branch (building the vignette causes
the error, see:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/multiGSEA/machv2-buildsrc.html
).
Until now, I am not able to reproduce this error locally. Within my
local testing environment with R 4.1 and BioC 3.13 everything runs smoothly.
R CMD build finishes without errors and the vignette caused no problems
at al.

Furthermore, I didn't change anything in the package or vignette and it
builds without error in the 3.12 version.

Any advice on this issue is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sebastian

--

Dr. Sebastian Canzler

Young Investigators Group Bioinformatics & Transcriptomics
Department of Molecular Systems Biology

Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research GmbH - UFZ
Permoserstraße 15, 04318 Leipzig, Germany
Phone +49 341 235 1353
sebastian.canzler using ufz.de
www.ufz.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Leipzig
Registergericht/Registration Office: Amtsgericht Leipzig
Handelsregister Nr./Trade Register Nr.: B 4703
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats/Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board: MinDirig'in Oda Keppler
Wissenschaftlicher Geschäftsführer/Scientific Managing Director:
Prof. Dr. Georg Teutsch
Administrative Geschäftsführerin/Administrative Managing Director:
Dr. Sabine König