[Bioc-devel] latest devel version of igvR - apparently not picked up by the build system

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Nov 3 17:14:26 CET 2020

There are a number of things that could be the possible cause...

Firstly,  on the Bioconductor end,  it looks like the devel build report has not been updated since Friday as indicated by the date at the top of this page:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.13/bioc-LATEST/

This page gives some information about the delay that could occur between pushing to bioconductor, the build process, build report posting, and landing page updated.
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/troubleshoot-build-report/

It looks like you pushed changes Sunday so it would be possible that the changes would not show up until Tuesday's report if the changes were pushed too late to be included for the monday build.

hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263