[Bioc-devel] Vignette Building Latex Errors on Windows Release Branch

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 18 17:49:03 CEST 2020

Reading around, it looks more likely this is an issue with pandoc than
LaTeX directly.  I guess it'd help to know what version of pandoc is
running on the build machine, I'm unable to recreate either using the
pandoc supplied with RStudio.

Mike