[Bioc-devel] Package submission awaiting moderation

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 14 21:00:12 CEST 2020

sorry, corrected now.

On 5/14/20, 2:13 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of 顾祖光" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of jokergoo using gmail.com> wrote:

    Dear Bioconductor,

    I submitted a package "simplifyEnrichment" ten days ago, but the status of
    the submission is still "awaiting moderation" and has not been changed yet.
    I want to ask is there anything I missed or I just wait?

    The link for the submission is
    https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1493

    Thank you very much!
    Zuguang