[Bioc-devel] The new version of the package 'cbaf' is not downloadable for BioC 3.11

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 13 10:24:30 CEST 2020

Hi,

The maintainer is already aware of this error.
I reported it several months ago
https://github.com/colearendt/xlsx/issues/132 and is reported multiple
times (issues 154, 156, 159)
There is a fix on the github version of the package but the maintainter
hasn't updated the CRAN version yet.

Maybe if you present your case xlsx will be finally updated on CRAN.

Cheers,

Lluís