[Bioc-devel] Debugging not updated for coexnet package

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@ @end|ng |rom |redhutch@org
Wed May 13 00:44:28 CEST 2020

Hi Juan,

On 5/12/20 13:37, Juan David Henao Sanchez wrote:
> Dear all.
>
> I received an error regarding my package coexnet when it is checking for
> multiple platforms. I already fix the problem a couple of days ago and I
> push the solution like:
>
> git push origin master

Indeed the package is now green in Bioc devel (the master branch of your
package):

   https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.12/bioc-LATEST/

However, as I mentioned in the email I sent you off list, the package is
still broken in BioC 3.11 (the current release):

   https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.11/bioc-LATEST/

So you also need to fix the RELEASE_3_11 branch of your package.

Best,
H.

--
Hervé Pagès