[Bioc-devel] Docker images for RELEASE_3_11 and devel on R-4.0.0

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 8 14:20:28 CEST 2020

Hi Vinh,

According the the bioconda community, they have just finished rebuilding
the CRAN binaries today and they will start the bioconductor packages
now. They should be ready tomorrow or day after most likely.

For more bioconda related questions, I will refer you to
https://gitter.im/bioconda/Lobby.

Best,

Nitesh