[Bioc-devel] Could not read from remote repository

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 4 17:20:49 CEST 2020

Hi,

Everything looks fine. It's very unusual to see that you are getting RW permissions shown from `ssh -T` and you are not able to access your package.

It could be a firewall / transient issue with your internet. But, just for the sake of it could you try adding another SSH key to your BiocCredentials account and then trying once again.

Best,

Nitesh