[Bioc-devel] LazyData in DESCRIPTION file

Vinh Tran tr@n @end|ng |rom b|o@un|-|r@nk|urt@de
Fri May 1 11:51:33 CEST 2020

Dear Kasper,

I think the issue was not with the loading data in the examples of the functions, but with the Rd documents of the datasets themselves, where it says “usage{data_name}” instead of “usage{data(data_name)}”. These Rd documents are however automatically created using roxygen2. I still cannot find any other solutions yet except using "LazyData: true”.

Best regards,
Vinh

Dr. Vinh Tran

Dept. for Applied Bioinformatics