[Bioc-devel] Docker image submission

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 30 15:37:48 CEST 2020

Hi Carlos --

Our Docker acceptance process is in it's infancy; please bear with us as we work through this. We'll process your contribution manually, so the issue has been re-opened and a reviewer assigned. Please follow up on the issue you've opened.

 https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1439

Thanks, Martin