[Bioc-devel] Trying to access the source repository of a bioconductor package (Developer Access)

Enio Gjerga en|o@gjerg@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 30 12:05:32 CEST 2020

Hi,

Thank you very much. After following your suggestion I went to set up the
SSH and I was also able to clone the packages I was maintaining locally.
Next I did my desired changes to the cloned package locally and I wanted to
push these changes to the Bioconductor repositories. For that I used the
following commands:

1. git checkout master from where I got a list of files in the package
labeled as M/D and the message: Already on 'master'. Your branch is up to
date with 'origin/master'.

2. git push upstream master from where I got the message: Everything
up-to-date.

Does this mean that my changes are pushed to Bioconductor repositories
correctly?

 Thank you again for all the help:))

Cheers,
Enio