[Bioc-devel] Re phospphonormalizer package

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Mar 30 05:56:43 CEST 2020

I changed your email address, please try again now with sohrab.saraei using blueprintgenetics.com.

On 3/28/20, 12:02 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Sohrab Saraei" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of sohsar using utu.fi> wrote:

    I have been trying to log in to my bioconductor account for sometime now, but unfortunately no luck. I trie to reset my password as well, but I just don't receive any emails for reseting my password. Could you please help me to proceed. I also have joint a company now and left the academia but I still am able to maintain the package. Would that be possible? My new email is sohrab.saraei using blueprintgenetics.com

    Best regards,
    Sohrab Saraei