[Bioc-devel] Trying to access the source repository of a bioconductor package (Developer Access)

Enio Gjerga en|o@gjerg@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 27 11:14:55 CET 2020

Hello,

I am Enio Gjerga and I am the maintainer of the CNORfeeder and the CNORode
package, a role which I got recently. I am facing trouble trying to access
the source packages for then later syncing it with a Github repository and
do a few necessary updates. I try first to obtain developer access through
the "git clone git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/CNORfeeder" command, but
then I get the error "Permission denied (publickey). fatal: Could not read
from remote repository.". I already have the GitHub id and the ssh-rsa key
on my user profile in https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials, but
apparently I still can't get the access to the package and not sure what
might be doing wrong.

Any help about this would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Enio

--
Enio GJERGA