[Bioc-devel] news on tidybulk?

stefano m@ng|o|@@te|@no @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 26 08:15:48 CET 2020

Thanks a lot for the acceptance, and the time spent on review.

Although my Bioconductor and github accounts share an ssh key I still get

_____________________

rstudio-2 251 % git remote add upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:
packages/tidybulk.git
rstudio-2 254 % git fetch upstream
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

Thanks for the assistance.

Best wishes.

*Stefano *

Stefano Mangiola | Postdoctoral fellow

Papenfuss Laboratory

The Walter Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research

+61 (0)466452544