[Bioc-devel] Push the updated package to Bioconductor

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Mar 18 02:00:47 CET 2020

Please see the top portion of this page http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/troubleshoot-build-report/.  Updates are not instantaneous; it can take 24-48 hours to appear, and will only appear on the landing page if the build and check completed without Error.

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Ruijia Wang <rjwang.bioinfo using gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:43:35 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Push the updated package to Bioconductor

Hi BioC-devel,

I am the author of the Bioconductor package APAlyzer (
https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/APAlyzer.html). We are
trying to push our updated package (version 1.1.1) to Bioconductor.
However, the git tutorial seems doesn't work in my case, here's what I've
done:

$ git remote -v
origin  https://github.com/RJWANGbioinfo/APAlyzer.git (fetch)
origin  https://github.com/RJWANGbioinfo/APAlyzer.git (push)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/APAlyzer.git (fetch)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/APAlyzer.git (push)

$ git checkout master
Already on 'master'
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.

$ git push upstream master
Enumerating objects: 5, done.
Counting objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 299 bytes | 74.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 3 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
To git.bioconductor.org:packages/APAlyzer.git
   4f098be..d2ad6cb  master -> master

I didn't get any notice and find any changes on the Bioconductor website
(both the development version and stable version). Did I miss anything?
Could you help me to figure out how to fix this?  Thank you in advance!

Best,
Ray