[Bioc-devel] Change associated email/github

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Mar 17 22:05:02 CET 2020

Hi,

There are a couple of things you'd have to do,

1. In the BiocCredentials app, you'd have to change your email address registered. And update your SSH keys if needed, add your personal Github ID as well.

2. In the DESCRIPTION file of the package, you'd have to change your email address to reflect where you'll be able to receive emails as a maintainer.

3. Update your email address on Bioc-devel mailing list if it is not already registered.

Best,

Nitesh