[Bioc-devel] XINA additional maintainers

Singh, Sasha A.,Ph.D. @@@|ngh @end|ng |rom bwh@h@rv@rd@edu
Thu Mar 12 18:46:58 CET 2020

Nitesh

We have to update XINA, Lang is the developer. Does he have administrative access? I have admin access but I don’t know how to update the software

We were advised to contact your email to add Lang to XINA related issues

~s