[Bioc-devel] commit access to the Bioconductor Git repository of multtest package

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Mar 11 21:33:12 CET 2020

Hi

I can give you commit access, but have you explored fixing the bug on the GitHub repository and then having Katie sync it with Bioconductor?

If you still feel that having access to the Bioconductor git repo is the best option, I'll go ahead and give you access.

Best,

Nitesh