[Bioc-devel] MRD measurements in Leukemic patients using NGS data in r

Mulder, R r@mu|der01 @end|ng |rom umcg@n|
Sat Mar 7 21:51:12 CET 2020

Dear Tim,

I installed Rsamtools and ran it on a bamfile using the following command to get nucleotide count for 2 hotspot regions.

library(Rsamtools)
bamfile <- "test.bam"
bf <- BamFile(bamfile)
param <- ScanBamParam(which=GRanges(c("4", "9"), IRanges(start=c(55599321, 5073770), end=c(55599321, 5073770))))

Now, I want to perform this on more than 1 bam file at once and on more region.

Do you perhaps have ideas on how I could do this?

Best,

Rene