[Bioc-devel] how to get write permission of my R Bioconductor package to Bioconductor github

weiliang Qiu we|||@ng@q|u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 5 04:30:32 CET 2020

Dear Nitesh,
Thanks for your help! I just successfully activate my BiocCredentials
account and found GeneSelectMMD is shown in
https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/permissions_by_user/. Thanks!

Best regards,

Weiliang