[Bioc-devel] help: Adding a new branch with latest R version to package repository

Selcen Arı @e|cen@r|| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 3 12:18:10 CET 2020

Hi,

We try to publish a paper that based on ceRNAnetsim
<https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/ceRNAnetsim.html>
package
(i am also developer of it) in development version of Bioconductor. But
actually reviewers want to test our result via this package. Unfortunately,
they could't because of version inconsistency between package and latest R
version.

Is it possible adding new branch to github repository for testing our
results via package? I mean, If we add a new branch to repository that
depends latest R version (3.6.2), will it cause a problem for Bioconductor
community?

Best,

Selcen