[Bioc-devel] issue: maintainer of a Bioconductor package

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Mar 2 14:28:34 CET 2020

Hi,

We allow only one maintainer per package. Please take a look at the instructions at this link, http://bioconductor.org/developers/package-guidelines/#description.

Both you and your colleague can remain an authors but you should remove one of the names as maintainer.

For this reason you do not have an account on BiocCredentials. I can make an account for you on BiocCredentials giving you access to the Bioconductor Git repository.

I will send a private email with you account information.

Best,

Nitesh