[Bioc-devel] git fetch and push issues to TreeAndLeaf

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 24 21:40:57 CEST 2020

Hi,

It seems you need to take a look at our documentation
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/.

There is a "New Package Workflow" which you need to read and follow.
That should set you up and get you going.

Best,

Nitesh