[Bioc-devel] git push access to MsCoreUtils repository

Sebastian Gibb m@|| @end|ng |rom @eb@@t|@ng|bb@de
Wed Jun 24 12:42:09 CEST 2020

Dear Bioconductor team,

we (Laurent Gatto, Johannes Rainer, both CC) are maintainers of the MsCoreUtils
package.
Unfortunately Johannes Rainer and I can't push to the bioconductor git
repository:

$ git remote -v
origin  git using github.com:rformassspectrometry/MsCoreUtils.git (fetch)
origin  git using github.com:rformassspectrometry/MsCoreUtils.git (push)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/MsCoreUtils.git (fetch)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/MsCoreUtils.git (push)

$ git push upstream master
FATAL: W any packages/MsCoreUtils s.gibb DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

Could you please add me and Johannes to this repository as well?

Kind regards,

Sebastian Gibb