[Bioc-devel] [External] Re: updating package on the development version

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 20 15:29:41 CEST 2020

Does your vignette try to install a package? It should not.

You can delete the 'lock file with

path = "/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/4.0/Resources/library/00LOCK-GISPA"
unlink(path, recursive = TRUE)

Martin