[Bioc-devel] Maintainer transfer

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 19 16:31:04 CEST 2020

Hi Jakob,

It seems your didn’t get the BiocCredentials email from me. But you have an account with the email "jakob.wirbel using embl.de <mailto:jakob.wirbel using embl.de>”. It is associated with the SIAMCAT package.

Once you add your SSH keys you should be able to access the package.

Try again to activate your account.

Best,

Nitesh