[Bioc-devel] updating package on the development version

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Jun 19 13:00:11 CEST 2020

Please see this post indicating that we are having trouble with our website and are in process of fixing it.  We have located the issue and pushed a fix and once applied the landing pages should generate properly.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2020-June/016923.html

Please check the build reports for the version numbers that are being used to build the package.

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/

Keeping in mind there can be up to a 48 hour delay to see the results as described here:

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/troubleshoot-build-report/

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263