[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor credentials issue

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 18 14:46:06 CEST 2020

Hi Chris,

This is a very strange problem which I haven’t come across before. But let me say this though, the fact that this email "Benjamin.haibe.kains using utoronto.ca <mailto:Benjamin.haibe.kains using utoronto.ca>” is connected to your username, Github ID and has your SSH keys is not correct.

I fixed this last time by making you an account and giving you access through an account registered to christopher.eeles using outlook.com. I’m not sure what happened there? Any insight?

Nitesh