[Bioc-devel] can I link upstream/DEVELOPMENT_3_12 with a branch that is not master?

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 8 12:05:08 CEST 2020

git allows one to do all kinds of things, including what you want

  https://stackoverflow.com/a/8550664/547331

but my own experience is that this level of complexity just confuses me, and I end up spending a lot of time getting out of my own mess -- 'keep it simple' seems to be a good moto.

Martin