[Bioc-devel] git push permission denied

Christian Mertes merte@ @end|ng |rom |n@tum@de
Tue Jun 2 06:34:19 CEST 2020

Dear Bioc team,

I tried to push an update to my FRASER package, but was not successful.
Are the permissions correct? Maybe the problem comes from the fact that
Ines Scheller did submit the package but I'm stated as maintainer in
the DESCRIPTION.

Here are some details:

$ git remote --verbose
bioc    git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/FRASER.git (fetch)
bioc    git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/FRASER.git (push)
origin  git using github.com:gagneurlab/FRASER (fetch)
origin  git using github.com:gagneurlab/FRASER (push)

$ git push bioc master
FATAL: W any packages/FRASER c-mertes DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

I'm able to push to my other package OUTRIDER with no issues.

Let me know if you need more infos on this.

Best,
Christian

--
Christian Mertes | PhD Student / Lab Administrator

Gagneur Lab - Computational Genomics
I12 - Department of Informatics
Technical University of Munich
Boltzmannstr. 3, 85748 Garching, Germany

mertes using in.tum.de | https://in.tum.de/gagneurlab