[Bioc-devel] Bioc-issue-bot not acknowledging a submitted package

Tim Nieuwenhuis tn|euwe1 @end|ng |rom jhm|@edu
Tue Jul 28 22:01:31 CEST 2020

Hello bioc-devel list,

I submitted a package seven days ago called HPAStainR<https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1566> and the bioc-issue-bot never commented on it. Is there something wrong with my issue submission that prevented the bot from acknowledging the package? Is this a fixable issue or do I need to resubmit? Also, if this is not the right place to ask this question, where should I?

Best regards,
Tim Nieuwenhuis
3rd Year Graduate Student
Human Genetics