[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck space indentation in Rmakrdown vignette documents

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jul 25 22:56:36 CEST 2020

Hi Carlos,

I don't think you need to worry about this.

The 4 space indentation is a style recommendation (not a requirement), and
if the only place that your code isn't meeting that recommendation is the
YAML header then I can't imagine that any reviewer will worry too much
about this.  The review process is also a dialog between the package author
and reviewer, so you have a chance to explain reasons why your code may be
triggering BiocCheck messages, and if the explanation is reasonable (as
this sounds) then it will probably be accepted by the reviewer.

Best wishes,
Mike