[Bioc-devel] No access to dorothea package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 17 14:44:42 CEST 2020

Hi Christian

Can you try to upload a new SSH key to your BiocCredentials account?

It is likely that the SSH private key you are using doesn’t “match” the public key we have on record for your account. The easiest way to solve this, you upload a new key to BiocCredentials and try again.

Also, when you are sending an email like this, we encourage http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/ <http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/> #14. It’ll be useful for us to help you better if you copy those commands and their results in the email.

If you still have an issue please let me know.

Nitesh