[Bioc-devel] Changing Package Maintainer

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 8 14:13:11 CEST 2020

Hi Chris,

The email benjamin.haibe.kains using utoronto.ca <mailto:benjamin.haibe.kains using utoronto.ca> is registered to you Chris Eeles.

You should be added to the packages now for access. However the “maintainer” field in the description file needs to be changed by you.

Best,

Nitesh