[Bioc-devel] Maintenance on new package contributions and git hooks

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Jul 1 16:34:40 CEST 2020

Hello Bioconductor developers,

The new package contribution is undergoing some maintenance and changes this week starting now. Along with this, we are testing our git hooks and making some changes in them as well. The maintenance will impact our RSS feeds on our website, which gives you the git log.

Please keep in mind that you may encounter some issues with package submissions and new commits.

We will notify you when the maintenance of our infrastructure completes.

Best regards,

Nitesh Turaga
Bioconductor Core Team