[Bioc-devel] Problem with uncompressing files on tokay1?

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Jan 24 13:01:46 CET 2020

With some additional investigation this appears to be a firewall issue as the error was reproducible on other machines.  Work is being done to rectify the issue.

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Nicolas Delhomme <nicolas.delhomme using umu.se>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 4:43:11 AM
To: Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com>
Cc: Dan Tenenbaum <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Problem with uncompressing files on tokay1?

Hej Martin and Dan!

First of all, I wish you both a happy new year!

I have made the move to the BiocFileCache, but the build report (3.10 for easyRNASeq) fails as follows:

* creating vignettes ... ERROR
--- re-building ‘simpleRNASeq.Rmd’ using rmarkdown
Quitting from lines 40-41 (./Chapters/01-Introduction.Rmd)
Quitting from lines NA-42 (./Chapters/01-Introduction.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'simpleRNASeq.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
bfcadd() failed; see warnings()

I can’t reproduce it, so it seems to be related to the build system at Bioc?

Thanks,

Nico