[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - Thursday 23rd January

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 23 11:55:35 CET 2020

Just as a reminder, the next call is taking place today at 09:00 PST/ 12:00
EST / 18:00 CET

https://bluejeans.com/114067881 (Meeting ID: 114 067 881)

One topic for discussion is the new Windows toolchain being trialled on
CRAN.  Any other topics are welcome.

See you later,

Mike