[Bioc-devel] Cannot reproduce build error

José Antonio jo@e@nton|o@bern@be1 @end|ng |rom um@e@
Tue Jan 7 10:22:37 CET 2020

Hello everyone,

I am having some troubles to reproduce the building error of our package:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/evaluomeR/
<http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/evaluomeR/>

The error is related to the vignette generation, since inside of it
there is package code which seems to fail. I have tried to "R CMD build"
on Windows and Linux cloning the Bioconductor devel master branch but
the package builds fine from my side.
Additionally, I have used "rhub" library to test this error in a machine
outside my environment and the "R CMD check" report builds fine (from
line 4033 onwards):
https://builder.r-hub.io/status/evaluomeR_1.3.4.tar.gz-ff6d93551afc4ab198ee571ef43650c2#L4033
<https://builder.r-hub.io/status/evaluomeR_1.3.4.tar.gz-ff6d93551afc4ab198ee571ef43650c2#L4033>

Could it be possible that somehow it is using old committed code causing
the vignette to crash?

Thanks in advance,
José Antonio