[Bioc-devel] issue: maintainer of a Bioconductor package

OLIVIER FRANCOIS o||v|er@|r@nco|@ @end|ng |rom un|v-grenob|e-@|pe@@|r
Sat Feb 29 10:25:13 CET 2020

Dear bioc team,

I am an author of the bioconductor package LEA [ https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/LEA.html | https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/LEA.html ] , mainly contributing to its GitHub repository [ https://github.com/bcm-uga/LEA | https://github.com/bcm-uga/LEA ] . I would like to sync my changes with the bioc-devel repository.

The issue is that my email (olivier.francois at grenoble-inp.fr) does not seem to be associated with a maintainer of the Bioconductor package, and it fails when i try to create an account in the credentials database.

Could you please help with this issue

best wishes
Olivier