[Bioc-devel] Change citation reference

Stian Lågstad @t|@n|@g@t@d @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 27 15:30:12 CET 2020

Hi Federico,

I believe you need to update the package version (in the DESCRIPTION file)
to trigger a new build for those changes to be visible. If you update the
version and push that change then a new build will be triggered.

I see from http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.10/bioc-LATEST/ (search
for "vulcan" there) that your package was last built:
> Last Commit: b5638d5
> Last Changed Date: 2019-10-29 13:10:48 -0500

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 3:19 PM Federico Giorgi <federico.giorgi using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to change the citation in the vulcan package.
>
> https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/vulcan.html
>
> I have changed the reference in the inst/CITATION file within the package a
> few weeks ago, but the old citation remains, even in the development
> version:
> https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/vulcan.html
>
> Should I wait or is there another way to update the citation reference?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Federico

Stian Lågstad
+47 41 80 80 25