[Bioc-devel] Permission denied (publickey)

Danrley Fernandes d@nr|eyr| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 11 19:09:25 CET 2020

Hi,
I'm the developer of the package rSWeeP, and I'm trying to clone my
package's repository on Bioconductor, so I can commit changes. I already
have my ssh key register on the Bioconductor credentials for almost a week,
but when I ask to git bash to " git remote add upstream
git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/rSWeeP.git" I get  "Load key <mylocal>:
invalid format git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (public key).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository."

--
Danrley Rafael Fernandes;
Graduando Ciências Biológicas;