[Bioc-devel] Compatibility of S4 and tidyverse

stefano m@ng|o|@@te|@no @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 6 14:37:07 CET 2020

OK sorry for this email chain, outlook in windows 10 is definitely doing
weird stuff.

I will reopen another thread. And after understanding the joke, I thought
was a really good one XD

Best wishes.

*Stefano *