[Bioc-devel] Compatibility of S4 and tidyverse

Bernat Gel Moreno bge| @end|ng |rom |gtp@c@t
Thu Feb 6 13:42:48 CET 2020

Hi Stefano,

Your message to the list was completely empty, thus the joke by Michael.

I think you'll have to resend your message to the list and check it
arrives as expected so you can get some feedback! :)

Bernat