[Bioc-devel] cannot reproduce the build error with InTAD package

Konstantin Okonechnikov k@okonechn|kov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 29 09:17:28 CET 2020

Thanks a lot for the replies!

Actually InTAD strongly depends on MultiAssayExperiment. The fail part
exactly corresponds to creating the main object with
MultiAssayExperiment within.  Indeed, I also saw some other recent issues
connected to it, will follow them accordingly.

>From running command suggested by Nitesh I observed fail, but it does not
correspond to the one from report:

*Quitting from lines 82-91 (InTAD.Rmd)Error: processing vignette
'InTAD.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:could not find function "Biocpkg"*

Not sure if it's connected to the current issue or some lack of
environment adjustment since I had my system build of R-devel, but Biocpkg
call in these lines exactly refers to citation of MultiAssayExperiment.

Best regards,
    Konstantin