[Bioc-devel] files present in github repository

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 31 19:14:38 CEST 2020

A reasonable strategy is to create a branch ('master' for submission) that contains just the package source; use another branch for additional functionality.

After submission, your package is cloned to the git.bioconductor.org repository and you could maintain it from an arbitrary branch in your repository, so your github 'master' could again contain arbitrary files (branches are easily renamed in git).

Martin