[Bioc-devel] bioconductor CN domain and keyword

Kenny Tang kenny@t@ng @end|ng |rom ygco@org@cn
Tue Aug 18 13:38:39 CEST 2020

Dear Manager,
(Please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks!)
We are a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration center in Shanghai, China. On August 17, 2020, we received an application from Beien Holdings Ltd requested ��bioconductor�� as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names( bioconductor.cn/ bioconductor.com.cn/ bioconductor.net.cn/ bioconductor.org.cn). After checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, we send email to you and confirm whether your company have relations with this Chinese company or not?
Kind regards
Kenny
Mr.Kenny Tang | Services & Operating Manager
YGCO | Headquarters  | http://www.ygco.org.cn
8008, Tianan Building, No. 1399 Jinqiao Road, Shanghai 200120, China
T: 0086-134-8281-9147 | Tel: 0086-21-6191-8696 | Fax: 0086-21-6191-8697