[Bioc-devel] Question about org.Dr.eg.db package

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Thu Aug 13 20:46:04 CEST 2020

This should probably be posed to the support site.  What version of the
package are you using?  Where
are you seeing coordinates?  I would expect those to be obtained from the
TxDb package, or perhaps
from AnnotationHub.

> columns(org.Dr.eg.db)

 [1] "ACCNUM"       "ALIAS"        "ENSEMBL"      "ENSEMBLPROT"
"ENSEMBLTRANS"

 [6] "ENTREZID"     "ENZYME"       "EVIDENCE"     "EVIDENCEALL"  "GENENAME"

[11] "GO"           "GOALL"        "IPI"          "ONTOLOGY"
"ONTOLOGYALL"

[16] "PATH"         "PFAM"         "PMID"         "PROSITE"      "REFSEQ"

[21] "SYMBOL"       "UNIGENE"      "UNIPROT"      "ZFIN"

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 2:13 PM Margolin, Gennady (NIH/NICHD) [C] via
Bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a short question – how do I figure the genome version for
> org.Dr.eg.db package? I couldn’t see it in the DESCRIPTION and also it’s
> not in org.Dr.eg_dbInfo() output. It would be nice to know if this is
> danRer11/GRCz11 or some other assembly, as there are coordinates present in
> the DB.
>
> Thank you,
> Gennady

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}